How Invisible Braces Straighten Your Teeth
A 3D model of your mouth is created using x-rays, photos, and impressions. Dr. Troutman can virtually plan the route that your teeth will take during treatment and use this data to design custom aligner trays. Each tray is worn for three weeks, bringing you one step closer to your ideal smile.
There are no brackets or wires, just a smooth, BPA-free plastic aligner. These invisible braces allow you to straighten your teeth without unattractive, irritating metal brackets. Treatment times vary, depending upon your unique smile needs, but clear braces typically straighten teeth in the same amount of time as traditional braces.
The Advantages of Invisalign® Invisible Braces
- Aligners are clear and barely noticeable.
- There are fewer trips to the dentist when compared with traditional braces.
- Aligners are removable so you can eat whatever you like and better clean your teeth.
- Plastic aligners are comfortable and won’t irritate your soft tissue.
- Invisible braces straighten teeth.